Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My "Wow, I'm really growing up now and it's kind of freaking crazy" song

This is not MY song. No, I could never make a song this beautiful. But when I'm feeling really young, and really old and lost all at the same time, this song brings up some nostalgic, melancholy, bittersweet feelings.
I just think it really describes what growing up, or coming of age really feels like, by someone who's going through it themselves.

The song is called The Way It Seems by Alex Wolff. I've been a fan of Nat and Alex Wolff ever since I watched them obsessively on the awesome show The Naked Brothers Band, and it's really weird to listen and see them and their music change, because it means I'm changing, and growing up too! And it's just kind of crazy. But anyways, this song is really good, and it has a lot of meaning to me, as cheesy as that sounds.
(Skip to 0:20 to the beginning of the song)



No comments:

Post a Comment