Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Do you Wanna Be Partners?

"Ummm, I don't know."

Ummm, well don't you know it's common courtesy just to say freaking yes. Guess not, because you didn't say it. 

Yeah, so I was put in that situation. Unfortunately, I have a class were I have absolutely no communication with any of the people there. I'm serious. The day ends on an absolutely mute note for me, because I just can't speak in that class at all, so in other words, I don't have any friends in that class, or really any valid acquaintances, but we all have to suffer through that every once in a while, right?

Yeah, so sometimes, I would----------------------

You know what? I don't care anymore. I fortunately took a break from this terrible blog entry, and started doing and thinking about something more necessary, or urgent, like homework, or Korean Dramas/Comedies. Yeah, I'm past the Partner thing, because in the end I did eventually get one, and there may have been an awkward moment in the beginning, but the point is, we started our assignment, and finished it, and that was that. 

I'm glad that I asked that person though, because I had the courage to even ask and not just let the teacher figure it out for me, because that's how you do things. You have to go up, or stand up, or whatever, to get what you want or need, because if you don't do that, obviously you won't get it. Plus, you learn rejection, but to be honest, I'm extremely familiar with rejection.

It all worked out in the end; so I guess what I'm trying to say is don't care so much if people son't want to be partners with you; Fuck them, you know. Sorry for the language. In my opinion the F- word is the worst word, but simple emotions call for unnecessary extreme words.

Okay, guess I'm done ranting for today, but I would suggest, if you even read this, to just skip this entire blog entry, it's not even bad enough to put up, but I would feel wrong if I didn't publish something I already started, because it was starting to sound really weird, or awkward, but oh well hoes. I published it, even though it was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment