Sunday, April 27, 2014

Women History Essay Time

I just gotta say, I've never felt more proud of what I'm writing about and what I'm writing overall.

Because for serious,

I'm writing the best damn women's right essay EVER.

Probably not, but I'm doing pretty well in it, because I have a lot to live up to.

My dad initially gave me this great counterpart for the essay, and I almost cried when I heard it, because it was so true. I never thought of it that way. I'm glad to say that I don't completely agree with him in all parts, but with that counterpart, he helped me create my own opinion on the role and status of women.

(By the way, the topic is to "Evaluate the validity of the statement: The role and status of women basically stayed the same throughout the 20th century".)

I can't wait to finish it. I'm thinking about putting it on my blog, because this ideal and look about women is really interesting and complicated to me, but I'll change the essay a little to put it a less sophisticated sound the essay has, because I think it needs to sound natural; it needs to have my normal, wacky, coming of age voice, not the sophisticated one you are required to put on when writing an essay, forcing to put up extreme creative writing limitations for ideas and words.

Anyways, I'll get back to it, and hopefully you all, whoever you all is, or is not, since probably no one reads this blog, will get to see it.

Okay, I'm done for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment